- Maximum Strength for Men and Women
- With Lutein for Eye Health
- 30 Day Supply
- Dietary Supplement
6 Supplements Per Packet
- Balance B-100
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A & D
Maximin Pack Tablets and Softgels are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
The Maximin daily supplement program provides the high potency formulas of key vitamins and minerals that your active lifestyle demands. Men and women who lead vigorous and demanding schedules or who participate in high levels of physical activity may have an increased need for vitamins and minerals. Maximin provides convenient, take-anywhere packets designed to help you stay at peak performance all day. Like most Nature Made products, it contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Balanced B-100 Time Release
- B Vitamins help convert food into energy
- B Vitamins are also necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system. Our timed released formula extends the vitamin absorption by the body.
Vitamin C 1,000 mg with Rose Hips
- Antioxidants - help support the immune system
- Vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and helps iron get absorbed in the body. Vitamin C naturally occurs in Rose Hips.
Vitamin E 1,000 I.U.
- Antioxidants help maintain a healthy heart
- Vitamin E also helps support the immune system. It helps maintain red blood cells and muscle tissues such as cardiac and skeletal muscles.
Calcium 500 mg
- Helps build strong bones and may help prevent osteoporosis
- Adequate Calcium in a healthful diet is important for teen, young adults and post-menopausal women.
Vitamin A & Vitamin D
- Assists nerve and eye function
- Beta carotene, stores in the body and converted to vitamin A as needed, also participates in tooth and bone formation. Vitamin D regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the body which help maintain healthy bones.
Multivitamin/Multimineral with Lutein
- High potency formula
- Multivitamin/multimineral tablet provides 30 vitamins and minerals.
Contains lutein for eye health
Lutein is a primary carotenoid found in the retina and macular region of the eye. Adequate levels of Lutein are necessary in maintaining macular and retinal health. Lutein is not made in the body and only obtained through dietary sources.
Рекомендации по Применению
Take the contents of one packet daily with a meal.
Ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, cellulose gel, gelatin, dibasic calcium phosphate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-calcium pantothenate, magnesium oxide, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, niacinamide, riboflavin, maltodextrin, stearic acid, rose hips, croscarmellose sodium, starch (corn & tapioca), crospovidone, water, magnesium stearate, soybean oil, silicon dioxide, zinc oxide, polyethylene glycol, manganese sulfate, yellow beeswax, sunflower oil, copper oxide, vitamin A acetate, beta carotene, folic acid, sodium borate, chromium chloride, lutein, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, biotin, corn oil, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate, sodium metavanadate, stannous chloride, phylloquinone, vitamin D, nickelous sulfate, sodium metasilicate.
To preserve quality and freshness, store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
For your protection, do not use product if packets printed with lot number are opened.
Caution: These packets contain vitamin E. Consult your physician before taking this product if you have vascular disease (such as heart disease or history of stroke) or diabetes, are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot.
|Информация о Добавках|
|Serving Size: 1 packet|
|Amount Per Packet||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than 1 g||Less than 1%**|
|Vitamin A 63% as Beta Carotene||8000 I.U.||160%|
|Vitamin C||1120 mg||1867%|
|Vitamin D||800 I.U.||200%|
|Vitamin E||1060 I.U.||3533%|
|Vitamin K||10 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B6||104 mg||5200%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||125 mcg||2083%|
|Pantothenic Acid||110 mg||1100%|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established. |
**Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.